Re: Build issues for curl/libcurl > 7.53.1 on OpenServer 5.0.7

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 00:01:50 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 20 Jun 2018, Kevin R. Bulgrien wrote:

> This is less verbose than the original patch, introduces no redundancy, but
> works equally well:

Thanks! I prefer this version for two reasons:

1 - it is smaller and has less redundancy

2 - I don't expect many further tweaks to be needed for OpenServer so it
relying on the generic case in the end is not an issue

I'll merge this version soonish unless someone objects or comes up with a
better proposal!