Re: Slow Windows uploads (with patch)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2018 18:09:39 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 30 Jul 2018, Daniel Jeliński wrote:

> I'd love to see the patch accepted, but right now it seems that it's only
> helping me, and that might not be enough to get it in the next release.

Any chance you (the plural you) can create some sort of test program that we
can ask Windows users to try and then report back the results, so that we can
have this done somewhat more scientific?

The tool could try upload with and without "the patch" to one/two/three
places and report the results with the exact Windows version used. We could
ask curl users to report *their* results and we collect the results in a sheet
somewhere.