Re: multi_socket and epoll example

From: James Read via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2018 23:43:16 +0100

On Tue, Aug 7, 2018 at 11:11 PM, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:

> On Tue, 7 Aug 2018, James Read wrote:
>
> What about DNS resolution? Is this already asynchronous or do I need to
>> make some changes?
>>

> As long as libcurl is built to use the threaded resolver (default) or the
> c-ares backend, it will do name resolving in a non-blocking manner.
>
> --
>
> / daniel.haxx.se

I just did a standard install using the latest git clone.

On another note. I've just tested ephiperfifo with a 100k domains.
Throughput is below what I was expecting (hoping for). It started off at
about 600KB/sec and then dropped to around 40KB/sec.

Any ideas how I could optimise the code for performance gains. I ideally
want to max out my bandwidth (don't need to worry about other users).