Re: CURLINFO_SIZE_UPLOAD may not measure correctly when Expect header removed

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2018 16:45:09 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 7 Aug 2018, cjmsoregan via curl-library wrote:

> I have run into an issue in libcurl where the uploaded size obtained via
> CURLINFO_SIZE_UPLOAD is not measured correctly if the Expect header is
> removed.

Thank you!

I could reproduce the issue using your code. I first submitted it as a bug on
github [1], then I converted your code into a test case that also proved the
problem, applied your patch that worked fine and fixes it and then made a PR
out the entire thing [2].

That PR is running through CI builds right now.

[1] = https://github.com/curl/curl/issues/2847
[2] = https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/2864