Re: Using A Different Socket For Requests

From: Daniel Jeliński via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 18:48:20 +0200

W dniu środa, 22 sierpnia 2018 Isaiah Banks via curl-library <
curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se> napisał(a):
> What I'd like to do is create a custom socket for all curl requests to go
through within a web application.
> I'm creating this socket within Python application but would like an app
written in PHP to send request through it.

I'm not sure if I understand your request correctly. Do you want to send
requests from curl in PHP to some remote server, but also capture all data
going through in your python application?

If you just want to capture traffic, check out CURLOPT_DEBUGFUNCTION,
Fiddler or Wireshark. If indeed you want to have all traffic in your python
application, CURLOPT_PROXY is probably what you're after.