Fwd: Instaling pycurl in Windows 10 (64 bits)
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2018 10:26:32 -0300
I send this question to curl and python malling list. But I think I will
get no answer.
Sorry for this noise. But maybe, it still is about a curl library.
Can someone help with this?
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rodrigo Zanatta Silva <rodrigozanattasilva_at_gmail.com>
Date: dom, 2 de set de 2018 às 12:55
Subject: Instaling pycurl in Windows 10 (64 bits)
I really searching how to install it. But a lot of answer in stack overflow
- pycurl pip install for python 3.4
- Having trouble installing pycurl on windows
- How do i install pyCurl?
- Receiving error message when trying to install Pycurl
- When installing pycurl on Windows I get, “Please specify
- Can't install pycurl with pip
And so on. None of this question give the answer that worked. The first
question was: how do I send this st**id argument with pip. After searching
a lot, I discovery:
pip install --install-option="--curl-dir=C:\curl\lib\ " pycurl
I tried a lot of things. None work. Windows is not automatic as linux or
mac. Even, I tried to install using my IDE (Pycharm) and the same problem.
I am not expert in install library in a python program. And realy don't
want to learn it. Just run the basic command and have the default library.
So, how do I install it? What I really need to do?
And some ideas:
- Why in hell does it need to have this line anyway? Why not by default,
download all the files it need to run automaticaly. Why have this:
- def configure_windows(self):
- curl_dir = scan_argv(self.argv, "--curl-dir=")
- if curl_dir is None:
- fail("Please specify --curl-dir=/path/to/built/libcurl")
- Why not a more constructive advice in the error? Or maybe in the code
if someone google it. Nothing help-me with this stupid line..
Before ask, I have
- Python 3.7.0
- pip 18.0 from
- Microsoft Windows [versão 10.0.17134.228]
- curl 7.55.1 (Windows) libcurl/7.55.1 WinSSL
- Release-Date: [unreleased]
- Protocols: dict file ftp ftps http https imap imaps pop3 pop3s smtp
smtps telnet tftp
- Features: AsynchDNS IPv6 Largefile SSPI Kerberos SPNEGO NTLM SSL
Received on 2018-09-05