Re: Doubt Regarding the use of HTTP/2

From: Vipin P R via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2018 15:01:22 +0530

Noted. Didn;t notice that, forwarding to the mailing list

Thanks,

Vipin P R <vipinpadmamramesh_at_gmail.com>
2:36 PM (23 minutes ago)
to daniel
Hi,
    Thanks for the above info. Is there some way to control the
distribution of requests per connection, other than using separate multi
handles each set to use 1 connection at max.
    I mean is there some way this can be accomplished using libcurl, like
any configuration parameters I need to use, please help me

Hi,
    This is what I am trying to achieve.

    1. Have a certain number of easy handles, let's say 15.

    2. Adding them to the multi handle sequentially with no delay.

    3. Setting the max number of connections and the size of Connection
cache to 3.

    4. Have 4-5 easy handles multiplexed on Conn #0, similarly to Conn #1
and to Conn #2.

How do we achieve this control over the distribution of requests among
connections.