Need help in setting SSLKEYLOGFILE env variable

From: Shoba Venkat via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2018 16:47:02 +0530

Hi,

I am writing an application with libcurl ( curl - 7.57.0 ) in c++/linux.

I enabled SSLKEYLOGFILE option and built the curl sources by using the
below steps.

Included this "#define ENABLE_SSLKEYLOGFILE" in lib/vtls/openssl.c
USE_CURL_SSLKEYLOGFILE=true
./configure --enable-ares=/usr/local --with-ssl=/usr/local/ssl Shared=yes
--with-nghttp2=/usr/local -disable-ldap --disable-ldaps
make;make install

When using curl client (curl.exe), I am able to get the SSLKEYLOGFILE. When
I use libcurl.so.4.5.0 from my application, I am not getting this file. I
did "export SSLKEYLOGFILE=<path_of_file>" and also calling setenv inside my
app.The reason is getenv( "SSLKEYLOGFILE" ) in openssl.c is returning
empty. But i am able to get this value by calling getenv inside my
application prior to calling curl library. Kindly help me in resolving this
issue.

Note : The openssl that I am using is 1.0.2k

--
Thanks,
Shoba.