Re: Using multi-socket facility with epoll

From: Eran Ben Horin via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2018 18:56:59 +0300

Hi,

Thanks for you reply!!

After further debugging, it seems that an ssl handshake takes place, and the operation terminates right after it.
I changed the protocol type to HTTP, and things worked!!!

Question:
1. Does this example work for https as well?
2. Do I need to do something additional, in order to “wake up” any activity after the handshake finished.

Thanks,
Eran