Re: Getting the version used to compile libcurl.so file

From: IoT Home via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 23:30:36 +1100

So I just ran this command:
strings libcurl.so | grep libcurl

I get the following output:
libcurl.so.4
# Fatal libcurl error
# This file was generated by libcurl! Edit at your own risk.
Protocol "%s" not supported or disabled in libcurl
CLIENT libcurl 7.50.3
CLIENT libcurl 7.50.3
CLIENT libcurl 7.50.3
libcurl/7.50.3
Unrecognized content encoding type. libcurl understands `identity',
`deflate' and `gzip' content encodings.
A requested feature, protocol or option was not found built-in in this
libcurl due to a build-time decision.
A libcurl function was given a bad argument
An unknown option was passed in to libcurl
libcurl is now using a weak random seed!

Is it safe to assume it was built based on 7.50.3 version?