Re: CURLOPT_CERTINFO for WinSSL?

From: Ray Satiro via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 16:51:21 -0400

On 10/25/2018 2:39 AM, Daniel Stenberg via curl-library wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Oct 2018, Martin Galvan via curl-library wrote:
>
>> I read the documentation for CURLOPT_CERTINFO and noticed that it's
>> not supported for WinSSL-based builds. Are there plans to implement
>> this any time soon?
>
> I've not heard from anyone working on this. Feel free to join in and
> help us get this option supported there as well!

It is supported since 7.50 [1], listed as schannel (WinSSL), BUT only
the peer cert is retrieved by using SECPKG_ATTR_REMOTE_CERT_CONTEXT. I'm
not sure if it's possible to retrieve the entire chain from querycontext
or we have to do it earlier maybe.

[1]: https://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/CURLINFO_CERTINFO.html