Re: Require help on performing HTTP GET/DELETE/PATCH with http body

From: Badari Prasad via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2018 17:27:18 +0530

Hi Daniel,
 This example works for HTTP GET provided CURLOPT_UPLOAD is set. Else body
is not sent along with http get. My app does exactly the same as in
example, uses easy handle for synchronous call.

One difference I did notice is that Expect header was not being sent as
part of headers in my app for http get/delete, I am using libcurl 7.59.0
version of libcurl.

O/P of program when I send http get with body to http echo server, which
echo's the http body it receives in then response to http client.

# ./getcallback

* Trying 10.xx.xx.109...
* TCP_NODELAY set
* Connected to 10.xx.xx.109 (10.xx.xx.109) port 11000 (#0)
> GET /index.cgi HTTP/1.1
Host: 10.xx.xx.109:11000
Accept: */*
Transfer-Encoding: chunked