Feature freeze on Wednesday - and sponsor updates

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 00:01:38 +0100 (CET)

Hi friends!

The feature window closes on this coming Wednesday (the 21st) as previously
announced - one week shorter than usual. If you have any changes/features you
want merged in the pending release you better hurry up - or better yet get
everything done in due time and schedule it for the next feature window
instead!

The coming 7.63.0 release is planned for December 12.

And, while I'm mailing about admistrativa I figured I could also cram in some
changes in the "sponsors department" into this mail as well!

We (the curl project) accept donations, backings and sponsorships via Open
Colletive[1] since a while back, and by these rules we have a "silver sponsor"
level and all companies that meet this bar will now be considered a sponsor
and will get (the right to have) their logo on the official curl sponsors
page[2]. Icons8 has done exactly that and is now recognized as an offical
sponsor. Thank you Icons8!

At the same time (and I apologize for going slightly personal here) we've also
lost a sponsor since I've had permission from my employer Mozilla for several
years to spend a part of day job on curl stuff but as I'm now leaving
Mozilla[3] they're no longer (mentioned as) a sponsor.

  [1] = https://opencollective.com/curl
  [2] = https://curl.haxx.se/sponsors.html
  [3] = https://daniel.haxx.se/blog/2018/11/18/im-leaving-mozilla/