Re: Possible bug with FTP and NoBody option

From: Christian Schmitz via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 15:32:43 +0100

> If you wanted to download the file, it seems odd to set an option that intentionally causes the body to be elided.

You can use FTP URL with Nobody=1 to query file size.

Than you can decide if you download it in a second query.

> What about this behavior seems buggy? What would you expect to happen?

When Nobody=1 I don't expect header entries in the output.
Output should be left empty in that case.

I do see the "Content-Length: 11582" line in header and output, which looks wrong.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:
http://www.mbsplugins.de/