Re: Starting http pipelining immediately

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 17:38:27 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 5 Dec 2018, Trivikram Bollempalli via curl-library wrote:

> I am trying to use HTTP pipelining feature. Currently, libcurl starts
> pipelining only after the first reply is received. Is there a way to change
> this behavior and do the pipelining immediately without waiting for the
> first reply? In my case, I know for sure that the server I am using supports
> pipelining.

I need to pause to right there and put your attention to the fact that libcurl
is deprecating its pipelining support: https://curl.haxx.se/dev/deprecate.html

It is already disabled in code and won't be enabled unless you modify source
code and rebuild. The code will be ripped out completely this coming spring
unless something drastic happens.

Therefore, any features or changes suggested or asked for that concern
pipelining most likely won't be acted upon.