Re: HTTP/3

From: Vipin P R via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2018 21:42:43 +0530

Hi Daniel,
                I want to start contributing to HTTP/3 development. This is
my first open source project I am undertaking. Can u guide me on this,
where to start. I have already begun going through the details of the
protocol and the links you posted earlier in the channel and I can see the
development is on! I would like to be a part of this and contribute to curl
/ libcurl in HTTP/3.
Sincerely,
Vipin aka. dvpr_phoenix