RE: NTLMV2 authentication;

From: Marcel Raad via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 16:01:48 +0000

Sorry, I didn't follow the conversation completely even though I'm interested
in the topic as I'm pretty busy currently.

What cases are we talking about? Only non-Windows / non-SSPI libcurl clients,
right? I have access to some proxy servers in a Windows domain and I have full
control over them, but I don't have access to the domain controller - is that
enough or do I have to configure the NTLM flavors on the domain controller
(IIRC, I read that in a previous e-mail)?

Thanks,
Marcel