Re: curl_multi_perform sometimes does not return while its threadus es1 00% cpu resources

From: <h9791521_at_docomo.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 19:54:07 +0900

Hello
thank you for your comments
Yes, your assumption is correct.
And I confirmed that time_t is defined as unsigned long in windows, which I think is equivalent to HAVE TIME T UNSIGNED.

Regarding an example source code, it's hard for me to pick up and post them and it(= "compare(i, t->key) never gets negative") occurs once in thousand times after simply calling curl_easy_perform()

I don't use libcurl multi-threaded, I mean, there are many other threads in this process, but the only one thread calls curl_easy_perform().

Thank you in advance.

iPhoneから送信