Serverside Streaming connection using libcurl

From: Prashant Shubham via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 18:02:33 +0530

Hi All,

I want to create a streaming connection from client to server using
libcurl. The client will once connect to server and keep listening for
requests.

Example:

1. Connect to server
2. Keep listening for responses to server. Something like while(streamOK){
 //execute function when response arrives
}
3. Teardown connection when CloseStream() invoked.
I have gone through libcurl but couldn't find a clear implementation
of streaming connection except rtsp one.

Server will send response/data whenever server is available with the
data. http2 supports streaming I guess there must be some libcurl apis
which I can use to implement this functionality. Can you please guide?

All your responses are appreciated in advance.

Regards.