Re: curl_multi_perform sometimes does not return while its threadus es1 00% cpu resources

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 08:23:09 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 13 Dec 2018, "h9791521_at_docomo.ne.jp" wrote:

> I confirmed that time_t is defined as unsigned long in windows, which I
> think is equivalent to HAVE TIME T UNSIGNED.

Please show me details and describe exactly where you found this.

> Regarding an example source code, it's hard for me to pick up and post them
> and it(= "compare(i, t->key) never gets negative") occurs once in thousand
> times after simply calling curl_easy_perform()

I understand that I'm asking for something that might not be easy to create,
but it is even harder for us outside of your project to understand or
reproduce this issue.

Until we can reproduce or understand it, it *could* also just be your program
running amok somehow. libcurl is after all used by a large amount of users all
over that don't get this problem.

> I don't use libcurl multi-threaded, I mean, there are many other threads in
> this process, but the only one thread calls curl_easy_perform().

Also the only thread doing libcurl calls?