Re: schannel: next InitializeSecurityContext failed: Unknown error

From: Andreas Falkenhahn via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2019 11:59:02 +0100

Ok, now it works here too and I didn't change a thing. Very strange. Yesterday
I tried it dozens of times (even side by side with my Windows 10 machine where
it always worked) and it never worked. So the problem is solved now but still
it's not exactly relieving to see this error just vanish... somewhat inside me
tells me that it can probably come back at any time :/