freeze-time again

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 08:20:58 +0100 (CET)

Hi!

You know the drill: this Wednesday we close the feature-window and we will not
accept any further new features for the pending next release. If you have
something new you want merged for this you better hurry up!

We when have four weeks to fix bugs. If you know of any issues not yet fixed
or perhaps not yet reported, please come forward!

The next release will be called 7.64.0 and is scheduled to ship on Februrary
6. The release-notes in progress can be found here:

   https://curl.haxx.se/dev/release-notes.html

(PS. in one hour, at 09:30 CET I will live-stream when I work on curl. I'll
try to fix some bugs and possibly merge some pull-requests. You can see that
here: https://www.twitch.tv/curlhacker)