FOSDEM 2019

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 23:47:31 +0100 (CET)

Hi friends!

As usual, there will be several curl hackers and committers attending the
FOSDEM conference [1] in the beginning of February.

I just wanted to remind everyone that if you want to meet up, say hi, discuss
curl bugs or just get a few curl stickers from me, let me know and we'll make
sure it happens. I'm always available on email or you can DM me over twitter
at @bagder. Also during FOSDEM itself.

I will also do two presentations and participate in one panel discussion
there, for which all details can be found on my blog:

   https://daniel.haxx.se/blog/2019/01/04/my-talks-at-fosdem-2019/

See you in Brussels!

[1] = https://fosdem.org/2019/