release date adjustment for 7.65.0

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 15:29:16 +0100 (CET)

Hi team,

NOTE: I'm here talking about the *next* release. Not the one that we will ship
tomorrow.

I'm moving the release date for 7.65.0 to happen one week earlier than
previously planned: on March 27th.

The reason is that immediately after this new date, there's the curl up
weekend in Prague and a three day HTTP workshop in Amsterdam that I will
attend and that's not ideal conditions for a release.

I'm thinking we keep the 7.65.0 feature freeze date but I'll adjust the
calendar for the releases coming after 7.65.0 to keep the 4/4 week routine
going.