SMTP sending emails with curl 7.64 with a batch file fails

From: Rainer Eisel | Bankettprofi GmbH via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2019 12:37:35 GMT

We want to send an e-mail with a batch file. This works normally, but with the provider Webland in Switzerland, a current curl version provides errors. Here is the content of the batch file (I only renamed the basic values): @echo on set pfad=<Working Directory> set absender=<Sender> set user=<Login> set kennwort=<Password> set mailserver=ms11smtp.webland.ch:465 set empfaenger=<Receiver> set mail=<Text file> cd /d %pfad% curl.exe smtps://%mailserver% --verbose --ssl --insecure --mail-from %absender% --mail-rcpt %empfaenger% -T "%mail%" pause When we run this batch, Curl 7.64 returns the following error: "curl: (55) RCPT failed: 550" When we run this batch, Curl 7.63 returns the following error: "curl: (56) Failure when receiving data from the peer" If you use Curl 7.40, sending will work with the batch file. Wie bekomme ich die Batch unter einer aktuellen Curl Version zum laufen? Kind Regards Rainer Eisel