Re: How to fix libcurl error(easy handled already used in multi handle) ?

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019 23:48:49 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 13 Feb 2019, kishore koney via curl-library wrote:

> Are you saying if thread_1 does init() &
> if thread_2 uses the handle returned by init (from thread_1) to invoke
> perform() API then we may get into "easy handled already used in multi
> handle" issue ?
> *Do we need same thread always invoke init + perform ?*

You MUST NOT use the same handle from more than one thread at any time.
Exactly how you make sure that is true, is up to you.

But if you suspect this is a curl issue somehow, then please write up an
example application that uses libcurl in a similar way that your app does so
that you can show us and we can check it out and see what might be going on.