Re: HTTP/2 with curl_easy

From: Magdy, Marco via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019 17:37:58 +0000

On 3/4/19, 1:06 PM, "Daniel Stenberg" <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:

> The issues I'm seeing is that the function set via CURLOPT_READFUNCTION is
> never invoked to send the body when connecting over H2. Instead, I receive a
> 200 OK followed by an error from the server because the client sent
> END_STREAM flag right after it sent the headers.

    That sounds like the server objects to something or similar.

Turns out we're using CURLOPT_CUSTOMREQUEST with value "POST" if the content-length is not available/set.
I don't believe this is the correct use of CUSTOMREQUEST even in the HTTP/1.1 case so I'm fixing that.

Thanks for the quick response.

Cheers,
Marco