RE: sftp upload request hangs with a high latency server using multi interface

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 13:09:33 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 5 Mar 2019, Daniel Stenberg via curl-library wrote:

> When this happens, as it is during an SFTP upload, do you think
> libssh2_sftp_write() was the last libssh2 function call before the timeout
> triggered (it is called from the lib/ssh.c:sftp_send() function)? If so, can
> you log the return code from that and see if you can detect a pattern in the
> hang and what the last return code from that is?

I'm getting problems keeping everything together over email, so I created an
issue on github for this problem:

   https://github.com/curl/curl/issues/3650

Can you just verify that I got the details correct? That also indicates you're
not using the latest curl nor libssh2, I would really recommend you try those
out before we continue digging.

If you want to, we can continue the debugging on over email and I can update
that issue going forward, but otherwise we can switch to working there. Your
choice!