RE: Need to build 32-bit curl on RH Linux 64-bit

From: Robert Sorrells via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 19:46:04 +0000

Conclusion: I have determined that under RHEL 6.6 it is not possible to change the absolute search path of "ld". I managed to pare it down by playing with /etc/ld.so.conf, but it still ALWAYS searches /usr/lib64 first. "ld" itself is dependent on /usr/lib64 for run-time, but this should have no influence on the SEARCH path for linking. I'm going to have my SA install the 32-bit RPM.

Bob Sorrells