Re: [DKIM] How to send intermediate certificate?

From: Jun Sun via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2019 09:57:06 -0700

Thanks for pointing it out!

It looks like libcurl will automatically send intermediate certs from
pkcs12 file. This is actually the exact case of mine! So far I have been
parsing pkcs12 file myself and read those certs/key into memory. It looks
like there is an easier way to use libcurl directly parsing pkcs12 file.

Is there an existing example I can try that approach?

Jun