Re: Undefined Reference Error when Linking .OBJ file

From: Luca Di Rocco via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 12:54:31 +0200

On Mon, 15 Apr 2019 at 11:31, Dan Gribble via curl-library
<curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se> wrote:

> Hi Luca,
>
> Sorry for the late reply and thank you ever so much for all your help. Your explanation and instructions were very easy to follow and my test.cpp program is now working perfectly.
>
> I also needed to install openSSL to get a few missing .DLLs which was no problem.
>
> I'm now one step further along my project.

Hi Dan,

I'm happy my advice helped you progress with your project, and you can
find all needed DLLs in the official curl build for win32 at
https://curl.haxx.se/windows/ (they are in the bin subdirectory of
their respective packages)

BR,
Luca