Re: Libcurl

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 23:12:31 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 29 Apr 2019, Татьяна Комиссарова via curl-library wrote:

> Hi. Help, please, to collect Curl library. I downloaded the latest version,
> but I do not know what to do next. Thank you for help

You need to explain more what exactly you did and what you want!

You downloaded what? The source code and now you want to build and install it?

Or did you download a package/pre-built binary and have a problem to install
it?

Which operating system are you working with?

For a "getting started" guide on libcurl basics, I think everything curl's
chapter here is a good start: https://ec.haxx.se/libcurl.html