Re: Libcurl.so Lib File

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 08:51:00 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 15 May 2019, Iftekhar via curl-library wrote:

> I have a Linux based machine and want to use https in that machine, I do app
> development for that machine on windows using eclips c/c++. I am looking for
> header and library file(xxxx.SO) to support http and https. It will be a
> great help to me if you can share these files to me if you have, or you can
> guide me how can I get it.

Iftekhar, you should preferably use your Linux distros preferred way of
installing it. Not download it on the side from somewhere else.

Your Linux distribution has a package manager, search for "libcurl-dev" or
"libcurl devel" in there and install that package.

On Redhat/centos you can install with yum. With Debian/Ubuntu to install with
apt/apt-get. On other distros there are other tools.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Get the best commercial curl support there is - from me