Edit cookies easily?

From: Scott Ellentuch via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 16:36:20 -0400

Hi,

Using PHP and curl_init/curl_setopt/curl_exec/curl_close.

My need is that I contact A.example.com, perform a login transaction there,
and then use the cookies returned for contacting B.anotherexample.com to
continue the transaction. Cookies are scoped to the FQDN.

I could do the first bit, close up shop, readin/edit/write the cookie file,
then do my second bit, but that seems SO crude. ;)

Is there a way to cleanly either tell the program to ignore cookie domains
completely or be able to gracefully edit the cookie domain without all the
extra overhead?

Tnx, Tuc