A quick follow-up release next week

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2019 12:46:35 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

Due to the number of tiny annoying glitches in the 7.65.0 release, we'll ship
a follow-up release on Wednesday. Hold off all feature merges until then
please.

We already merged support for CURLOPT_SASL_AUTHZID (and the accompanying
--sasl-authzid), more or less accidentally.

Should we:

  A) branch off in git and release 7.65.1 with those commits reverted

  B) keep them in master and release 7.65.1 with those included

  C) keep them in master and call the release 7.66.0

For simplicity and sticking to our own rules, I personally lean towards C.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Get the best commercial curl support there is - from me