Re: Edit cookies easily?

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2019 15:31:22 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 22 May 2019, Scott Ellentuch via curl-library wrote:

> Would have been nice to manipulate in memory AND write out when closed. :) I
> might just have to do all cookie handling in program. Not terrible, but just
> wanted to see if there was an alternative.

libcurl offers the CURLINFO_COOKIELIST option to read all the cookies:

   https://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/CURLINFO_COOKIELIST.html

... and the corresponding CURLOPT_COOKIELIST to add or replace existing
cookies:

   https://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/CURLOPT_COOKIELIST.html

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Get the best commercial curl support there is - from me