Fwd: building simple program using libcurl on Win64

From: Salda via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2019 00:55:47 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

Some help see below? Btw I don't want to install MinGW64 for their libraries
and that's why I wanted to try Clang instead of GCC.

Lukas

 ---------- Původní e-mail ----------
Od: Salda <Lazzo_at_seznam.cz>
Komu: cfe-users_at_lists.llvm.org
Datum: 30. 5. 2019 18:54:05
Předmět: building simple program using libcurl on Win64
"Hello,

see https://stackoverflow.com/questions/56378660/how-to-correctly-statically
-link-libcurl-on-windows-using-clang-64bit
(https://stackoverflow.com/questions/56378660/how-to-correctly-statically-link-libcurl-on-windows-using-clang-64bit)

so.. How do I build simple program using libcurl on 64-bit Windows?
I have LLVM in path and have clang++ -static -DCURL_STATICLIB curl-7.64.1-
win64-mingw/lib/libcurl.a http-post.cpp -std=c++17 -g -Xclang -flto-
visibility-public-std -o trading.exe, but it misses some libraries and
function definitions. I guess I would fix it on my own somehow, but I am
looking for the most correct and preferred way...

Thanks,
Lukas Salich
"