Re: Stuck in poll on network disconnect

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 19:42:40 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 13 Jun 2019, Magdy, Marco wrote:

> I'm a little confused. The commit SHA(s) you referenced above show disabling
> poll on MacOS. And the problem does _not_ happen on MacOS.

Sorry, I was confused and mixed up your issue with another one when I
responded!

> So, it seems that poll is the problem. Is there a way I can turn it off to
> test that theory?

I really don't think poll is the problem, poll on linux works rock solid and
has done so for decades.

No, it rather seems that the Curl_speedcheck() function isn't doing what it's
supposed to do in your case but I have no idea why...

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Get the best commercial curl support there is - from me