Re: Error 58 with CURLOPT_SSLCERT

From: Praveen Pvs via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 13:19:51 +0530

On Fri, Jun 21, 2019 at 3:18 AM Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:

> On Thu, 20 Jun 2019, Praveen Pvs via curl-library wrote:
>
> > I am experiencing error code 58 when i try to set the SSL certificate in
> my
> > code.
>
> Which libcurl version?

 7.57 version

> using which TLS backend?

It would be auto negotiated. TLS1_2 support is there

> on what platform?

Linux

> Did you try converting and using the key in PEM format?à

Actually conversion failed becasue that is not a real file. OS provides
support for SSL private keys stored in Vault which is represented by a
pseudo key file stored in the file system. This file system file needs to
be referenced as SSL_OWN_PKEY together with the prefix "vault:" which
indicates that the key is taken from the Vault and is not a real private
key file. Ex: "vault:/mnt/flash/system/rkeys/usr1/key0.der"

"/mnt/flash/system/rkeys/usr1/key0.der"; //file is an encrypted version of
the private key file that only the Vault can decrypt