It is freeze time again

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 09:54:51 +0200 (CEST)

Hi team,

I just want to highlight the fact that we close the feature window on
Wednesday and then go only-bug-fixing mode until the release, scheduled to
happen on September 11.

I don't think we have any more features or changes in queue to get merged
before this date.

(Features that are marked experimental and are disabled by default in builds
can still be worked on during the freeze, this being HTTP/3 and alt-svc for
the moment.)

Also, remember that we have a calendar feed where all these dates are always
visible and kept up-to-date. The ical vesion is here:

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/c9u5d64odop9js55oltfarjk6g%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Get the best commercial curl support there is - from me