http/3 and libcurl-multi

From: Paul Oliver via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 11:34:39 +1200

Hi there,

I'm adding support for http/3 to my libcurl-based library and have come
across a strange issue. I add a curl_multi_add_handle as usual and the
first request works fine, however when I submit the second I receive no
callbacks to my CURLOPT_HEADERFUNCTION or CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION and the
request times out. I've built curl using quiche on OSX as per the
instructions
https://github.com/curl/curl/blob/master/docs/HTTP3.md#quiche-version. Is
there anything I should be aware of? For what it's worth my code is here
https://github.com/puzza007/katipo/pull/96/files.

Best,
Paul.