debug CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS url?

From: ka sc via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 08:55:08 +1100

hi,
I am a curl newbie and so far things have worked but now:
I am setting CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS options in c++ api and once the json
syntax works I am not getting any result from rqlite database sql
command. It worked in command line with -d flag.

url_flags = "\"[\\\"INSERT INTO foo2 values(1,11)\\\"]\"";
curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, url_flags.c_str());

Is there a way to see the output url so I can try that in commandline?
Thanks for your help