Issue accessing IPCamera stream through RTSP using CURL v7.65.1

From: Astarag Chattopadhyay via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 11:55:32 +0530

Hi,

I am trying to access an IPCamera stream (Panasonic BLVP104) through
RTSP using CURL library v7.65.1. If I ask for supported functions through
"OPTIONS" I get these as the supported functions(PFA snapshot):

*Public: OPTIONS, DESCRIBE, SETUP, PLAY, PAUSE, GET_PARAMETER, TEARDOWN,
SET_PARAMETER\r\n*

After doing "SETUP" when I call "PLAY" I get(PFA snapshot):

*Response: RTSP/1.0 501 Not Implemented\r\n*

Although PLAY is a supported function still it shows as not implemented.
Can anyone help me with this issue?

Thanks in advance,
Astarag