ARM test 323 failure

From: Dan Fandrich via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 09:13:38 +0200

I have a PR[1] to add an ARM build to Travis (ARM support is still in beta) and
I've noticed a few problems. For one, test 323 consistently fails (see an
example at [2]). curl is returning CURLE_GOT_NOTHING instead of the expected
CURLE_SSL_CONNECT_ERROR in that case. The PR skips that test on ARM since it
fails every time.

Secondly, I noticed a couple of test runs ended in segfaults (for example [3];
I thought there was another one but I can't find it now). That's a bit more
worrisome, but it's going to be hard to produce without ready access to the
hardware.

curl is built and used on ARM all the time, so it's odd that I'm seeing this.
Has anyone else run into this before?

[1] https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/4501
[2] https://travis-ci.org/curl/curl/builds/599131623
[3] https://travis-ci.org/curl/curl/builds/599114989