Looking for a HTTP test server which doesn't send Content-Length

From: Andreas Falkenhahn via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2019 18:40:49 +0200

Please excuse this slightly off-topic question but I think this is the best place to ask about it ;)

So unfortunately, my old test case HTTP server which sent HTTP responses without the Content-Length field seems to be gone. Does anybody happen to have a URL for a HTTP server which responds without setting Content-Length?

--
Best regards,
 Andreas Falkenhahn                          mailto:andreas_at_falkenhahn.com