Re: Windows Aarch64 build

From: Michał Janiszewski via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2019 21:18:15 +0200

I think I have addressed most of your suggestions.

I moved the files to their own repo:
https://github.com/janisozaur/curl-win-aarch64 where I have added some
basic readme and the license file copied from upstream. The files are
properly tagged (using the same format as upstream), so you can get
GitHub's automated archive via
https://github.com/janisozaur/curl-win-aarch64/tags

I have also submitted a set of pull requests so that the builds are
done by your appveyor setup instead:
* https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/4509
   appveyor: publish artifacts on appveyor
* https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/4507
   appveyor: Add MSVC ARM64 build

Other than the PR building a static version (which I simply forgot to
do) it is pretty much exactly how I came up with the builds in the
first place, albeit on a local machine.

I'm *not* particularly interested in maintaining those builds by
myself in the long run, but I sometimes do check up how well projects
support MSVC+ARM (cf. https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/2363), I was
simply in need of Aarch64 curl binary. I will likely occasionally
update this new repository with new builds, provided the PRs I've sent
get merged. If that's a blocker for linking to my builds, I'm fine
with that.

Best regards,
Michał.

--