Re: ARM test 323 failure

From: Jeffrey Walton via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2019 07:54:41 -0400

On Sun, Oct 20, 2019 at 5:16 AM Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:

> On Sat, 19 Oct 2019, Jeffrey Walton wrote:
>
> >> The sad results is however that on this machine test 323 seems to work just
> >> fine even if I try to repeat it mant times! :-O
> >
> > The other ones to try is GCC117 or GCC118. They are roughly the same Aarch64
> > machines, but with CRC+Crypto. The Mustang boards lack the cpu features.
>
> I tried to figure out what hardware travis run their aarch64 builds on but
> I've failed. Did anyone else find that information?

I was not able to find the hardware through searching Travis' site.

Some quick testing shows they are at least ARMv8.1-a profile because
they have CRC and Crypto. The cpus don't have SHA512, SHA3, and SM3,
so they are _not_ ARMv8.4-a.

I guess to learn more a cat of /proc/cpuinfo would be needed.

Jeff