We now require 2fa for team members on github

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 13:58:13 +0100 (CET)

Hi team!

I'm writing to tell you that we will enable "required 2fa" on the curl
organization on github. Just now actually. 2fa being Two Factor Authorization.

I do this for two primary reasons:

1 - we want to have curl as an organization join a coming not-yet-announced
program for organizations there, and then this is a requirement (more about
this later)

2 - increase safety and security in general for the curl org on github and
thus by extension the curl source code etc

When I enable this, users without 2fa enabled on their github accounts will be
removed from the organization and should get a message about it. Right now,
this concerns three users and I've emailed you guys separately.

Everyone who does not want to enable 2fa for whatever reason can of course
still contribute code and help out in the project - but not as "members". Just
let us pthers merge those changes. Shouldn't have to change our lives too
much.

Sorry for the inconvenience but I hope you understand!