Re: Double free after curl_easy_pause

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2019 11:06:11 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 5 Nov 2019, Richard Bowker via curl-library wrote:

> We are in the process of upgrading an existing application from curl 7.51.0
> and have discovered a double free issue, we are not sure if this is an
> unintentional consequence of a curl change, or just that we have been
> handling this wrong all along.

I presume you upgraded to 7.66.0 ?

> So, should we be doing this differently? or was this an unexpected side
> effect of the change?

Any chance you can provide a full example source code that reproduces this
problem? That would make it much easier for me/us to understand the issue and
also possibly use that to create a test case to avoid regressions for this in
the future.

Please submit that as an issue on github (https://github.com/curl/curl/issues)
to make sure we don't forget about it!

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Get the best commercial curl support there is - from me