DOH: minor bug: store_cname() is storing duplicate CNAMEs

From: Niall O'Reilly via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 12:24:14 +0000

Iā€™m not sure whether this is worth opening an issue.

If the target hostname is an alias, the DNS returns a CNAME in the
answer to each of the queries which Curl_doh() launches. In the
standard libcurl build, there are two of these, with QTYPE of A
and AAAA respectively.

During decoding, these are found and stored separately, although
the values are identical. I (or somebody else) may find time at
some stage to add duplicate-suppression to store_cname().

Here below is a snippet from the verbose progress message stream.
/Niall

```
* a DOH request is completed, 0 to go
* DOH Host name: www.jamm.ie
* TTL: 3150 seconds
* DOH A: 185.24.233.219
* DOH AAAA: 2a04:2e00:0001:0001:0000:0000:0000:000a
* CNAME: vps.jamm.ie
* CNAME: vps.jamm.ie
* Trying 185.24.233.219:443...

```